Beama Packaging Design Co., Ltd. is a high quality printing service and innovations have enabled us to become one of the leading companies in the packaging industry.
As part of our continuing growth plans in Asia, we are looking for skilled and motivated people to join the fast expansion of our company in Kwai Chung District.
We pride ourselves on offering a strong, flexible environment where you can develop and focus your skills whilst enriching your working experience. Working for Beama will be hard work but equally as rewarding, we believe in, and promote team work with family-values.
- Matriculated or degree
- Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese – both spoken and written
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written
- Have more than 2-3 years’ experience in retail or brand packaging project coordination
- Gather and coordinate job information from internal sites, Clients, Vendor and Printers
- Understand how to check the delivery records with printers, Purchase Order issuance and
- Making the quotation to the clients and entry the job / vendor info onto a spreadsheet
- Ensure packaging product is built, checked and delivered to the Client on time
You must be a sociable team player that is confident, proactive and adaptable. You should also have the following skills.
- Internet and email experience
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Polite telephone manner
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat and PDF for annotation etc.
- Understand corporate design guidelines
- Extremely organized
- Effective reporting skills
- Be able to deliver to deadlines, some overtime may be required to ensure deadlines are met
- Capable work under pressure
- Five-day work week
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Training will be given to help you understand all of Beama working procedures and processes.
You will be asked to demonstrate your abilities and skills in a short relaxed meeting, which could last up to 30mins.
If you think this is the position for you, then send your current CV or Resume to email@example.com